Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Newest Dota Video

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Duh
Admin

Newest Dota Video Empty
PostSubject: Newest Dota Video   Newest Dota Video I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:31 am

Ugh Youtube wouldnt let me use their site because i had illegal music on there.
The quality is horrible, i wish youtube would let me use their site Sad oh well.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/edit/x9w0w2_dota-tinker-and-veno_videogames

Is url to see in full screen.
Back to top Go down
lmaowtfyoudoing

Newest Dota Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Dota Video   Newest Dota Video I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:18 pm

nice one duh try not to pick on clan mates to much Razz
Back to top Go down
Duh
Admin

Newest Dota Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Dota Video   Newest Dota Video I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:24 pm

lmaowtfyoudoing wrote:
nice one duh try not to pick on clan mates to much Razz

Yeah i wanted some good clips of him but i kept forgeting to save my replays... in my next video ill make a section for him, send me replays if you have any of him (and yourself). Thx.
Back to top Go down
SeiJak

SeiJak

Newest Dota Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Dota Video   Newest Dota Video I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:20 pm

Hey awesome, thanks for uploading to DailyMotion so i can actually watch the videos Smile
Back to top Go down
dota-leprochaun

Newest Dota Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Dota Video   Newest Dota Video I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:25 pm

.....not only was i lagging out of my mind but u killed me once after i left in the video Razz
also, i killed mirana 4 times u clda showed that, anyways congrats on the video and do you know any other movie making programs, windows movie maker has been spazzing out and i have so much bm material, dont want it to go to waste
Back to top Go down
Duh
Admin

Newest Dota Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Dota Video   Newest Dota Video I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:34 pm

dota-leprochaun wrote:
.....not only was i lagging out of my mind but u killed me once after i left in the video Razz
also, i killed mirana 4 times u clda showed that, anyways congrats on the video and do you know any other movie making programs, windows movie maker has been spazzing out and i have so much bm material, dont want it to go to waste

Yeah, on mine i tried to zoom in on when you said wtf just happened, but my movie maker crashed. i kept trying it, it kept crashing, till eventually it crashed my computer. LOL. but yeah theres a good one out there but its 600$ lol.
Back to top Go down
SeiJak

SeiJak

Newest Dota Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Dota Video   Newest Dota Video I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:37 pm

If you guys know how to use torrents you can download sony vegas 8

It's 10x easier to learn, and you can make videos faster, easier, and awesomer
Back to top Go down
Duh
Admin

Newest Dota Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Dota Video   Newest Dota Video I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:51 pm

SeiJak wrote:
If you guys know how to use torrents you can download sony vegas 8

It's 10x easier to learn, and you can make videos faster, easier, and awesomer

Find me a good torrent, and maybe ill buy full version of Fraps so i dont have to spend 10 hours going through the same replay. =)
Back to top Go down
SeiJak

SeiJak

Newest Dota Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Dota Video   Newest Dota Video I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:41 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Newest Dota Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Dota Video   Newest Dota Video I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newest Dota Video
Page 1 of 1