Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Epidemic - Clan Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Epidemic

Epidemic

Epidemic - Clan Application Empty
PostSubject: Epidemic - Clan Application   Epidemic - Clan Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:35 pm

-Bnet Account: Epidemic
-Dota Expierence: 4 years roughly
-Previous Dota Clans: None
-How long do you play a day/week: DotA addict, I play just about every chance I have... generally more than 3-4 hours a day.
-Do you play in any leagues? No

-Have any hobbies? I'm an IT guy so basically anything related to computers and technology, but I also go to the gym, breakdance, and snowboard.

-What can you contribute to the clan: Well i've been playing for a long time, so I was just hoping to find some guys who I could play with that had solid skills I could rely on. I play strongly with just about every hero since I make it my mission to work on any hero if my game with them is weak.

-Do you have a bot? I host LC games a ton which isn't a bot but if there was a big need i'm sure i could setup a computer as a permanent host with GHost.

-Do you have ventrilo + mic/headset? Of course, that's one of the more important aspects I want to get into. I played competitive WoW Arena (back when i played wow) and I want to step up the communication level that seems too limited (and less fun) to me in DotA.

-What days are you usually free to tryout? Any day Monday-Saturday is fine, I work in the AM (I may be online anyways) but the net is laggy at my work so competitive play would be better in the afternoon when i'm home with no lag.
Back to top Go down
Elusive
Admin
Elusive

Epidemic - Clan Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epidemic - Clan Application   Epidemic - Clan Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:37 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
https://clanpgt.forumotion.com

Epidemic - Clan Application
Page 1 of 1