Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sloppyjoes - because its just not fair playing pubs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sloppyjoes

Sloppyjoes - because its just not fair playing pubs Empty
PostSubject: Sloppyjoes - because its just not fair playing pubs   Sloppyjoes - because its just not fair playing pubs I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:52 pm

-Bnet Account: Sloppyjoes (U.S East)
-Dota Expierence: i dont know exactly how many years i have played but ive been playing dota longer than most people. Since before version 5.84c. I say this because 5.84c is my favorite version, riki with death ward is very fun. that and null talismans gave additional armor which they do not now. Like i said i have been playing for quite some time and would love to get back into the competitive game.
-Previous Dota Clans: Ive been in quite a few and couldnt possibly tell you them all or remember them. One i can remember is clan HcG. Decent dota players but not up to my speed.
-How long do you play a day/week: I play around 4-5 games or more a day.
-Do you play in any leagues? not currently but i hope to once again.
-Have any hobbies?(ex:creating maps, photoshop, making websites, etc):
-What can you contribute to the clan: I will be able to bring Experience second to none. The way i play, i like a support role. I will always help out my fellow man, without running the risk of sending myself to a 70 second death. Favorite characters are necrolyte and omniknight. However i am fully capable of playing any character needed.
-Do you have a bot? no
-Do you have ventrilo + mic/headset? yes
-What days are you usually free to tryout? im usually on every day i will be in channel PGT if you wish to play a game.
Back to top Go down
Elusive
Admin
Elusive

Sloppyjoes - because its just not fair playing pubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sloppyjoes - because its just not fair playing pubs   Sloppyjoes - because its just not fair playing pubs I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:19 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
https://clanpgt.forumotion.com

Sloppyjoes - because its just not fair playing pubs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Apply to Clan PGT-
Jump to: