Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

xINSTiiNCT, Applying.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xM477

xM477

xINSTiiNCT, Applying. Empty
PostSubject: xINSTiiNCT, Applying.   xINSTiiNCT, Applying. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:51 am

Exclamation
-Bnet Account: xINSTiiNCT
-Dota Expierence: about 5 years on and off so, about 3 years.
-Previous Dota Clans: ...None Sad
-How long do you play a day/week: 4 Games a day, when i'm home.
-Do you play in any leagues? Something i hope to pursue
-Have any hobbies?(ex:creating maps, photoshop, making websites, etc): Dota, My Girlfriend, and i have an obsession with modifying my vista, media player, and any other program that i have.
-What can you contribute to the clan: depending on where you live, food, and i have 2 bots.
-Do you have a bot? Depending on what kind of bot you're asking for... If it happens to be stealth bots, then yes... but by the look of the channel it seems that's covered, but yes i do have 2 stealth bots, if needed. Possibly could have Ghost if the clan had a server i could connect to, i can't host on mine.
-Do you have ventrilo + mic/headset? vent, yes, and i think i have a mic too, if i still works.
-What days are you usually free to tryout? Being that I'm somewhat Nocturnal, mother's words, it's kinda hard to just name a time, but i have a suggested time and date then it's very well possible that i could make it.
Back to top Go down

xINSTiiNCT, Applying.
Page 1 of 1