Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

l[BuTToN]l

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BuTToN

l[BuTToN]l Empty
PostSubject: l[BuTToN]l   l[BuTToN]l I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:52 pm

-Bnet Account: l[BuTToN]l

-Dota Expierence: Minimum 6 years - probably much longer

-Previous Dota Clans: Clan TdRe - formed Clan OwnD - Was Chief of both - retired to just join a different clan and be a member rather than chieftain.

-How long do you play a day/week: Varies

-Do you play in any leagues? No, was going to years ago but decided against it.

-Have any hobbies?(ex:creating maps, photoshop, making websites, etc): Nah

-What can you contribute to the clan: I am a solid dota player I think, know a lot about what heroes to pick for your team / against the current picks - Been on bnet for over a decade - know a good amount. Could also give use to my ventrillo server and try to get my bot back up to host games. Also being a chieftain for so many years, there is a group of good dota players that would tryout (I'm sure pass as well) for the clan ...upwards of 5 - 10 people that I have continued to play with after I retired my last position.

-Do you have a bot? Stealthbot and Ghost bot ...although my ghostbot I would have to update as I have not done so since Warden came out (was a little lazy). I also have LC

-Do you have ventrilo + mic/headset? I have my own ventrillo server that you may use if you life. Up to 25 people allowed in it. Also have mic

-What days are you usually free to tryout? Whenever
Back to top Go down
Elusive
Admin
Elusive

l[BuTToN]l Empty
PostSubject: Re: l[BuTToN]l   l[BuTToN]l I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:00 am

welcome to the clan. i enjoyed reading ur app.
Back to top Go down
https://clanpgt.forumotion.com

l[BuTToN]l
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Apply to Clan PGT-
Jump to: