Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Important : Read

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elusive
Admin
Elusive

Important : Read Empty
PostSubject: Important : Read   Important : Read I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:45 pm

-Be more active, play more games with us. We host everyday and is willing to play wiith anyone that is willing to play and have some fun.

-Don't get into arguements with members. Have respect for all members, especially shamans. If you have any problems with anyone leave me a private message and i will deal with it. Do not discourage other members. There will be consequences.

-If you want access to the host bot, you must atleast have played 40+ games with someone that hosts. Have a winning record with a k/d ratio of 4/1 and must have 1k creep kills. Must be mature. Must be active. I must see you on atleast once every other day unless you have plans on going some where which you must notify one of the shamans.

Last edited by Elusive on Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://clanpgt.forumotion.com
eciD-

PostSubject: Re: Important : Read   Important : Read I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:53 pm

Alright, ill try to get that down :p
Back to top Go down
ScY

ScY

PostSubject: Re: Important : Read   Important : Read I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:58 pm

I think maturity level should be taken in account for bot usage not just how good people are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important : Read   Important : Read I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important : Read
Page 1 of 1