Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battletoa.d app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Battletoad

Battletoa.d app Empty
PostSubject: Battletoa.d app   Battletoa.d app I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:20 pm

-Bnet Account:Battletoa.d

-Dota Expierence:I'm somewhat new to DotA. I used to play about a 1-2 years ago, but that was when I used to play WoW like a religion. But, considering I've only been playing a lot for 2-3 weeks, I would consider myself an average (or above average, depending on the hero I'm using) player.

-Previous Dota Clans:None

-How long do you play a day/week:I pretty much play all day. If I'm not on WC 3 i'm either on WoW or D2

-Do you play in any leagues?No

-Have any hobbies?(ex:creating maps, photoshop, making websites, etc):If by hobbies you mean just any technological hobbies, then I would say I have none. Sometimes I'll make a website when I'm bored, but I wouldn't consider it a hobby. But, if you mean hobbies outside of the technological world, I like to play drums and listen to music. Music and Video Games is my life.

-What can you contribute to the clan: A good, nice guy who likes to mess around in pub matches, but in leagues, would take games seriously.

-Do you have a bot?No

-Do you have ventrilo + mic/headset?Yes and Yes

-What days are you usually free to tryout?I'm free anyday. I just got fired from my job so I'm not working Razz.
Back to top Go down

Battletoa.d app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Apply to Clan PGT-
Jump to: